Assisted Living Facilities in Hartshorne, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Hartshorne, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Hartshorne elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hartshorne, OK directly and in the immediate area of Pittsburg County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Hartshorne, Oklahoma, you will likely come across Beare Manor, located at 1300 North Drive in the 74547 zip code area in Pittsburg County. Beare Manor provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Hartshorne who require aid with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Beare Manor includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Dow Residential Care Facility is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Hartshorne, Oklahoma. It has a total of 24 assisted living units. Dow Residential Care Facility can be found at 1515 Penn Avenue, in the 74547 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Pittsburg County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Dow Residential Care Facility include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
9 More Facilities in Pittsburg County, OK
Located at 315 West Electric Avenue, inside 74501 zip code area, Mitchell Manor Convalescent Home provides assisted living in Mcalester, OK to 55 and over adults who reside in Pittsburg County. Mitchell Manor Convalescent Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 100 Pittsburg County residents.
Quinton Manor is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 1209 West Main, 74561 zip code. Up to 50 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Pittsburg County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Quinton Manor. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Mcalester Nursing & Rehab provides senior living in Pittsburg county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 63 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Mcalester Nursing & Rehab is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Mcalester, OK and Pittsburg County. Mcalester Nursing & Rehab is located at 615 East Morris Street, 74501.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Mcalester, Oklahoma, Mcalester Regional Hospital, Snf is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 20 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 375073. Mcalester Regional Hospital, Snf offers assisted living services not just to Mcalester residents, but also to all Pittsburg County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider New Hope Retirement & Care Center, an assisted living facility in Mcalester, Oklahoma located at 1220 East Electric Blvd, 74501 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and multiple social activities every day. New Hope Retirement & Care Center provides assisted living in Pittsburg County to a maximum of 23 retired adults.
Shady Pines provides assisted living services in Pittsburg County to up to 24 retirees at a time. Shady Pines is located at 1600 North D Street in the 74501 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, on-site hair salon and grooming services and restaurant-style dining options.
Heritage Hills Living & Rehabilitation Center, located at 411 North West Street, Mcalester, Oklahoma, 74502 provides assisted living for seniors residing in Pittsburg County and surrounding areas. Heritage Hills Living & Rehabilitation Center has a total capacity of 81 assisted living units. A few of its services include medication coordination, shared and private transportation and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Walnut Grove Living Center is an assisted living facility in Mcalester, Oklahoma, providing care and housing to older adults who need assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Pittsburg County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Walnut Grove Living Center. It has a total capacity of 80 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted living in Mcalester, Oklahoma, you will likely find Van Buren House Assisted Living, located at 1500 East Van Buren in the 74501 zip code area in Pittsburg County. Van Buren House Assisted Living provides help to elderly adults living in Mcalester who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Van Buren House Assisted Living includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hartshorne, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hartshorne area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hartshorne senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hartshorne blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pittsburg County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hartshorne, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Hartshorne, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Norman, OK
- Assisted Living in Antlers, OK
- Assisted Living in Wewoka, OK
- Assisted Living in Henryetta, OK
- Assisted Living in Lexington, OK
- Assisted Living in Pauls Valley, OK
- Assisted Living in Hugo, OK
- Assisted Living in Claremore, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole, OK
- Assisted Living in Purcell, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in Okemah, OK
- Assisted Living in Marlow, OK
- Assisted Living in Shawnee, OK
- Assisted Living in Dewey, OK
- Assisted Living in Harper County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
- Assisted Living in Choctaw County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
- Assisted Living in McCurtain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in LeFlore County, OK
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pawnee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007