Assisted Living Facilities in Ardmore, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ardmore, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ardmore elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ardmore, OK directly and in the immediate area of Carter County.
While looking for assisted living care in Ardmore, Oklahoma, you may find Village Lodge Of Ardmore Village, situated at 1310 Knox Road in the 73401 zip code area in Carter County. Village Lodge Of Ardmore Village provides help to retirees living in Ardmore who need aid with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Village Lodge Of Ardmore Village includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Southbrook Healthcare is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Ardmore, Oklahoma. It has a total of 114 assisted living units. Southbrook Healthcare can be found at 832 Isabel Southwest, in the 73401 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Carter County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Southbrook Healthcare include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 1811 9th Street Northwest, inside 73401 zip code area, Elmbrook Home provides assisted living in Ardmore, OK to retirees who live in Carter County. Elmbrook Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 126 Carter County residents.
Canoe Brook Ardmore is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 2215 4th Avenue Nw, 73401 zip code. Up to 50 seniors who want a personal care home in Carter County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Canoe Brook Ardmore. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Woodview Home provides senior living in Carter county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 68 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Woodview Home is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Ardmore, OK and Carter County. Woodview Home is situated at 1630 3rd Avenue Northeast, 73401.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Lakeland Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 62 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 375379. Lakeland Manor provides assisted living services not just to Ardmore older adults, but also to all Carter County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider The Suites At Elmbrook, an assisted living facility in Ardmore, Oklahoma located at 1711 9th Avenue Northwest, 73401 zip code area. It includes services such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and daily entertainment. The Suites At Elmbrook offers assisted living in Carter County to a maximum of 60 elderly adults.
Whispering Oaks provides assisted living services in Carter County to up to 76 elderly adults at a time. Whispering Oaks is situated at 111 13th Avenue Northwest in the 73401 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, barbershop and salon services and all-inclusive dining.
1 More Facilities in Carter County, OK
Wilson Nursing Center, located at 867 Us Highway 70a, Wilson, Oklahoma, 73463 provides assisted living for seniors residing in Carter County and surrounding areas. Wilson Nursing Center has a maximum capacity of 70 assisted living units. Some of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation services and health and fitness classes.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ardmore, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ardmore area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ardmore senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ardmore blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Carter County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ardmore, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ardmore, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Lexington, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted Living in Midwest City, OK
- Assisted Living in Stroud, OK
- Assisted Living in Elk City, OK
- Assisted Living in Idabel, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa, OK
- Assisted Living in Vinita, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee, OK
- Assisted Living in Dewey, OK
- Assisted Living in Mustang, OK
- Assisted Living in Antlers, OK
- Assisted Living in Lawton, OK
- Assisted Living in Grove, OK
- Assisted Living in Purcell, OK
- Assisted Living in Sequoyah County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
- Assisted Living in Woodward County, OK
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, OK
- Assisted Living in McCurtain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Payne County, OK
- Assisted Living in LeFlore County, OK
- Assisted Living in Harper County, OK
- Assisted Living in McIntosh County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
Additional assisted living options in Ardmore:
If your loved one lives in Ardmore and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Ardmore, OK that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007