Assisted Living Facilities in Mayes County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Mayes County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mayes County, OK area.
While looking for assisted living in Pryor, Oklahoma, you may come across Colonial Terrace Care Center, located at 1320 Northeast 1st Place in the 74362 zip code area in Mayes County. Colonial Terrace Care Center helps 55 and older adults living in Pryor who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Colonial Terrace Care Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Meadowbrook Nursing Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Chouteau, Oklahoma. It has a total of 65 assisted living apartments. Meadowbrook Nursing Center can be found at 113 East Jones, in the 74337 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Mayes County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Meadowbrook Nursing Center include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at Highway 28, inside 74350 zip code area, Laris Res Care offers assisted living in Langley, OK to senior citizens who live in Mayes County. Laris Res Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 32 Mayes County residents.
Parkhill North Nursing Home is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 319 North Owen Walters Blvd, 74365 zip code. Up to 65 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Mayes County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Parkhill North Nursing Home. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Avondale Cottage Of Pryor provides senior living in Mayes county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 12 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Avondale Cottage Of Pryor is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Pryor, OK and Mayes County. Avondale Cottage Of Pryor is situated at 1300 Damon Drive, 74361.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Pryor, Oklahoma, Shady Rest Care Center is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 65 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 375334. Shady Rest Care Center provides assisted living services not just to Pryor older adults, but also to all Mayes County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mayes County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mayes County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mayes County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mayes County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mayes County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Mayes County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
More assisted living options in Mayes County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Mayes County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Mayes County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007