Assisted Living Facilities in Leflore County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Leflore County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Leflore County, OK area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Arkoma, Oklahoma, you will likely find Riverside Health Services, situated at 1008 Arkansas Street in the 74901 zip code area in Leflore County. Riverside Health Services helps 55 and over adults living in Arkoma who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Riverside Health Services includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Talihina Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Talihina, Oklahoma. It has a total of 69 assisted living apartments. Talihina Manor can be found at First & Emmert Street, in the 74571 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Leflore County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Talihina Manor include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 200 Home Street, inside 74902 zip code area, Pocola Health And Rehab provides assisted senior living in Pocola, OK to seniors who live in Leflore County. Pocola Health And Rehab accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 90 Leflore County residents.
The Oaks Healthcare Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 1501 Clayton Avenue, 74953 zip code. Up to 158 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Leflore County can take advantage of senior living services offered by The Oaks Healthcare Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Spiro Nursing Home provides senior assisted living in Leflore county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 95 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Spiro Nursing Home is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any retired adults living in Spiro, OK and Leflore County. Spiro Nursing Home is located at 401 South Main, 74959.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Howe, Oklahoma, Meadow Brook Residential Care is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 74 assisted living units and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is RC4003. Meadow Brook Residential Care provides assisted living services not just to Howe senior citizens, but also to all Leflore County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Heavener Nursing & Rehab, an assisted living community in Heavener, Oklahoma located at 114 West 2nd Street, 74937 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Heavener Nursing & Rehab provides assisted living in Leflore County to a maximum of 84 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Leflore County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Leflore County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Leflore County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Leflore County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Leflore County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Leflore County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LeFlore County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
More assisted living options in Leflore County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Leflore County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Leflore County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007