Assisted Living Facilities in Crescent, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Crescent, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Crescent elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crescent, OK directly and in the immediate area of Logan County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Crescent, Oklahoma, you will likely come across Crescent Care Center, situated at 208 East Sanderson Street in the 73028 zip code area in Logan County. Crescent Care Center helps 55+ adults living in Crescent who need aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Crescent Care Center includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Linwood Village Nursing & Retirement Apts is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Crescent, Oklahoma. It has a total of 67 assisted living apartments. Linwood Village Nursing & Retirement Apts can be found at 530 South Linwood, in the 74023 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Payne County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Linwood Village Nursing & Retirement Apts include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
4 More Facilities in Logan County, OK
Situated at 419 East Oklahoma, inside 73044 zip code area, Golden Age Nursing Home Of Guthrie offers senior assisted living in Guthrie, OK to 55 and over adults who live in Logan County. Golden Age Nursing Home Of Guthrie accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 125 Logan County residents.
Eden Care Cottage At Oak Tree is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 13701 S. Santa Fe, 73025 zip code. Up to 5 older adults who want a personal care home in Logan County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Eden Care Cottage At Oak Tree. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Ash Street Place provides assisted living in Logan county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 37 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Ash Street Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Guthrie, OK and Logan County. Ash Street Place is located at 111 South Ash, 73044.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Guthrie, Oklahoma, Willow Creek Health Care is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 100 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 375436. Willow Creek Health Care offers assisted living services not only to Guthrie older adults, but also to all Logan County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crescent, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crescent area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crescent senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crescent blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Logan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crescent, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Crescent, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Grove, OK
- Assisted Living in Mustang, OK
- Assisted Living in Del City, OK
- Assisted Living in Durant, OK
- Assisted Living in Sapulpa, OK
- Assisted Living in Duncan, OK
- Assisted Living in Weatherford, OK
- Assisted Living in Altus, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in Guthrie, OK
- Assisted Living in Pryor, OK
- Assisted Living in Collinsville, OK
- Assisted Living in Antlers, OK
- Assisted Living in Sand Springs, OK
- Assisted Living in Marlow, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Blaine County, OK
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Woodward County, OK
- Assisted Living in Murray County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, OK
- Assisted Living in Dewey County, OK
- Assisted Living in McCurtain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Rogers County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Woods County, OK
- Assisted Living in Hughes County, OK
Additional assisted living options in Crescent:
If your loved one lives in Crescent and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Crescent, OK that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007