Assisted Living Facilities in Harper County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Harper County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Harper County, OK area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Laverne, Oklahoma, you may find Parkview Pointe Senior Living, located at 721 S. W. 2nd Street in the 73848 zip code area in Harper County. Parkview Pointe Senior Living helps older adults living in Laverne who require aid with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Parkview Pointe Senior Living includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Grace Living Center - Buffalo is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Buffalo, Oklahoma. It has a total of 76 assisted living units. Grace Living Center - Buffalo can be found at 111 Walnut Drive, in the 73834 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Harper County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Grace Living Center - Buffalo include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Harper County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Harper County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Harper County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Harper County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Harper County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Harper County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Harper County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
More assisted living options in Harper County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Harper County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Harper County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007