Assisted Living Facilities in Lincoln County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lincoln County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lincoln County, OK area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Stroud, Oklahoma, you may come across Stroud Health Care Center South, situated at 721 West Olive Street in the 74079 zip code area in Lincoln County. Stroud Health Care Center South provides assistance to retired adults living in Stroud who need aid with showering, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Stroud Health Care Center South includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Prairie Pointe At Stroud is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Stroud, Oklahoma. It has a total of 30 assisted living units. Prairie Pointe At Stroud can be found at 701 West Olive Street, in the 74079 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Lincoln County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Prairie Pointe At Stroud include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 57523 Moccasin Trail Road, inside 74864 zip code area, Royal Residential Living Center provides assisted senior living in Prague, OK to seniors who reside in Lincoln County. Royal Residential Living Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 46 Lincoln County residents.
Meeker Nursing Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 500 North Dawson Street, 74855 zip code. Up to 70 seniors who need a personal care home in Lincoln County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Meeker Nursing Center. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
3c Old Fashioned Boarding Home provides senior living in Lincoln county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 25 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. 3c Old Fashioned Boarding Home is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any retired adults living in Prague, OK and Lincoln County. 3c Old Fashioned Boarding Home is situated at 719 South Jim Thorpe Blvd, 74864.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Chandler, Oklahoma, Chandler Therapy & Living Center is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 76 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 375470. Chandler Therapy & Living Center provides assisted living services not only to Chandler residents, but also to all Lincoln County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Parkland Manor Living Center, an assisted living facility in Prague, Oklahoma located at 200 West Parkland Avenue, 74864 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, help with laundry and daily social activities. Parkland Manor Living Center offers assisted living in Lincoln County to a maximum of 78 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lincoln County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lincoln County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lincoln County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lincoln County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lincoln County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lincoln County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lincoln County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
More assisted living options in Lincoln County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Lincoln County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lincoln County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007