Assisted Living Facilities in Ada, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ada, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ada elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ada, OK directly and in the immediate area of Pontotoc County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Ada, Oklahoma, you may find Ada Care Center, located at 931 North Country Club Road in the 74820 zip code area in Pontotoc County. Ada Care Center provides help to senior citizens living in Ada who need assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Ada Care Center includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Jan Frances Care Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Ada, Oklahoma. It has a total of 132 assisted living apartments. Jan Frances Care Center can be found at 815 North Country Club Road, in the 74820 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Pontotoc County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Jan Frances Care Center include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 3501 Oakridge Drive, inside 74820 zip code area, The Neighborhoods At Baptist Village Of Ada provides senior assisted living in Ada, OK to retirees who live in Pontotoc County. The Neighborhoods At Baptist Village Of Ada accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 30 Pontotoc County residents.
Ballard Nursing Center is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 201 West 5th Street, 74820 zip code. Up to 73 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Pontotoc County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Ballard Nursing Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Featherstone Assisted Living Community Of Ada provides assisted living in Pontotoc county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 50 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Featherstone Assisted Living Community Of Ada is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Ada, OK and Pontotoc County. Featherstone Assisted Living Community Of Ada is situated at 1501 N Monte Vista, 74820.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Ada, Oklahoma, Brookdale Ada is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 43 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is AL6201. Brookdale Ada provides assisted living services not just to Ada residents, but also to all Pontotoc County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ada, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ada area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ada senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ada blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pontotoc County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ada, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ada, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Mustang, OK
- Assisted Living in Noble, OK
- Assisted Living in Hugo, OK
- Assisted Living in Collinsville, OK
- Assisted Living in Woodward, OK
- Assisted Living in Dewey, OK
- Assisted Living in Kingfisher, OK
- Assisted Living in Shawnee, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted Living in Sallisaw, OK
- Assisted Living in Alva, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole, OK
- Assisted Living in Weatherford, OK
- Assisted Living in Durant, OK
- Assisted Living in Stillwater, OK
- Assisted Living in Pawnee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tillman County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washita County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Rogers County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Hughes County, OK
- Assisted Living in Adair County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Sequoyah County, OK
- Assisted Living in Harper County, OK
- Assisted Living in Dewey County, OK
Additional assisted living options in Ada:
If your loved one lives in Ada and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Ada, OK that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007