Assisted Living Facilities in Mccurtain County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Mccurtain County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mccurtain County, OK area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Idabel, Oklahoma, you may come across Hill Nursing Home, located at 808 Northwest M L King Avenue in the 74745 zip code area in Mccurtain County. Hill Nursing Home helps 55 and over adults living in Idabel who are searching for help with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Hill Nursing Home includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Memorial Heights Nursing Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Idabel, Oklahoma. It has a total of 118 assisted living apartments. Memorial Heights Nursing Center can be found at 1305 Southeast Adams, in the 74745 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Mccurtain County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Memorial Heights Nursing Center include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 700 West Jones, inside 74728 zip code area, Broken Bow Nursing Home offers assisted living in Broken Bow, OK to 55 and older adults who live in Mccurtain County. Broken Bow Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 105 Mccurtain County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mccurtain County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mccurtain County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mccurtain County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mccurtain County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mccurtain County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mccurtain County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near McCurtain County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007