Assisted Living Facilities in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pontotoc County, OK area.
While looking for assisted living in Ada, Oklahoma, you may come across The Neighborhoods At Baptist Village Of Ada, situated at 3501 Oakridge Drive in the 74820 zip code area in Pontotoc County. The Neighborhoods At Baptist Village Of Ada provides help to 55 and older adults living in Ada who need aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. The Neighborhoods At Baptist Village Of Ada includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Brookdale Ada is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Ada, Oklahoma. It has a total of 43 assisted living units. Brookdale Ada can be found at 801 Stadium Drive, in the 74820 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Pontotoc County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, walking, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Brookdale Ada include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, creative arts and crafts and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 815 North Country Club Road, inside 74820 zip code area, Jan Frances Care Center offers assisted living in Ada, OK to seniors who reside in Pontotoc County. Jan Frances Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 132 Pontotoc County residents.
Ballard Nursing Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 201 West 5th Street, 74820 zip code. Up to 73 seniors who want a personal care home in Pontotoc County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Ballard Nursing Center. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Ada Care Center provides senior assisted living in Pontotoc county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 85 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. Ada Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Ada, OK and Pontotoc County. Ada Care Center is situated at 931 North Country Club Road, 74820.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Ada, Oklahoma, Featherstone Assisted Living Community Of Ada is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 50 assisted living units and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is AL6202. Featherstone Assisted Living Community Of Ada provides assisted living services not only to Ada residents, but also to all Pontotoc County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pontotoc County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pontotoc County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pontotoc County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pontotoc County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pontotoc County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pontotoc County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Pontotoc County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
More assisted living options in Pontotoc County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Pontotoc County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Pontotoc County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007