Assisted Living Facilities in Adair County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Adair County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Adair County, OK area.
While looking for assisted living in Watts, Oklahoma, you will likely find Lake Francis Retirement Care Home, situated at 3rd & Cemetery Road in the 74964 zip code area in Adair County. Lake Francis Retirement Care Home provides assistance to retirees living in Watts who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Lake Francis Retirement Care Home includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Grandwood Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Grove, Oklahoma. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Grandwood Assisted Living can be found at 2001 Sunrise Boulevard, in the 74344 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Adair County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Grandwood Assisted Living include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie nights and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 422 West Locust Street, inside 74960 zip code area, Stilwell Nursing Home offers assisted living in Stilwell, OK to elderly adults who live in Adair County. Stilwell Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 120 Adair County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Adair County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Adair County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Adair County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Adair County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Adair County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Adair County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Adair County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
More assisted living options in Adair County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Adair County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Adair County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007