Assisted Living Facilities in Seminole County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Seminole County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Seminole County, OK area.
While looking for assisted living services in Seminole, Oklahoma, you may find Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center, located at 1200 Wrangler Blvd in the 74868 zip code area in Seminole County. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center assists 55 and older adults living in Seminole who need help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Seminole, Oklahoma. It has a total of 146 assisted living apartments. Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home can be found at 1705 Boren Blvd, in the 74868 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Seminole County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 300 South Seminole, inside 74884 zip code area, Elmwood Manor Nursing Home offers assisted living in Wewoka, OK to 55 and older adults who live in Seminole County. Elmwood Manor Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 46 Seminole County residents.
Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 2207 West Wrangler, 74868 zip code. Up to 33 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Seminole County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Wewoka Healthcare Center provides senior living in Seminole county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 87 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Wewoka Healthcare Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Wewoka, OK and Seminole County. Wewoka Healthcare Center is located at 1400 West First Street, 74884.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Konawa, Oklahoma, Golden Years Residential Care is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 51 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is RC6701. Golden Years Residential Care provides assisted living services not only to Konawa residents, but also to all Seminole County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Seminole County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Seminole County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Seminole County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Seminole County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Seminole County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Seminole County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Seminole County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
More assisted living options in Seminole County, OK:
If your loved one lives in Seminole County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Seminole County, OK which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007