Assisted Living Facilities in Marlow, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Marlow, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Marlow elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marlow, OK directly and in the immediate area of Stephens County.
While looking for assisted living in Marlow, Oklahoma, you will likely find Marlow Nursing & Rehab, located at 702 South 9th Street in the 73055 zip code area in Stephens County. Marlow Nursing & Rehab helps senior citizens living in Marlow who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Marlow Nursing & Rehab includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
West Wind Assisted Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Marlow, Oklahoma. It has a total of 55 assisted living units. West Wind Assisted Living can be found at 111 North 9th Street, in the 73055 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Stephens County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at West Wind Assisted Living include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 711 South Broadway, inside 73055 zip code area, Gregston Nursing Home offers assisted senior living in Marlow, OK to retired adults who live in Stephens County. Gregston Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 96 Stephens County residents.
8 More Facilities in Stephens County, OK
Country Club Care is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 1904 North Highway 81, 73533 zip code. Up to 104 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Stephens County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Country Club Care. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Chisholm Trail Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Stephens county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 77 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Chisholm Trail Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Duncan, OK and Stephens County. Chisholm Trail Assisted Living is situated at 625 Chisholm Trail Parkway, 73533.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Comanche, Oklahoma, Meridian Nursing Home is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 63 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 375426. Meridian Nursing Home offers assisted living services not only to Comanche older adults, but also to all Stephens County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Wilkins Health & Rehabilitation Community, an assisted living community in Duncan, Oklahoma located at 1205 South 4th Street, 73533 zip code area. It includes services such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily social activities. Wilkins Health & Rehabilitation Community offers assisted living in Stephens County to a maximum of 108 seniors.
Duncan Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Stephens County to up to 50 older adults at a time. Duncan Assisted Living is situated at 415 Chisholm Trail Parkway in the 73533 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
Ashbrook Village, located at 915 West Plato Road, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533 provides assisted living for retired adults residing in Stephens County and nearby areas. Ashbrook Village has a total capacity of 39 assisted living residences. A few of its amenities include medication set-up and reminders, transportation services and daily physical fitness activities.
Elk Crossing is an assisted living facility in Duncan, Oklahoma, providing services and care to older adults who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are looking for assisted living in Stephens County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Elk Crossing. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 120 assisted living units.
While looking for senior assisted living in Duncan, Oklahoma, you will likely come across Duncan Community Residence, located at 1510 West Main in the 73534 zip code area in Stephens County. Duncan Community Residence provides help to retired adults living in Duncan who are searching for help with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Duncan Community Residence includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marlow, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marlow area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marlow senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marlow blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Stephens County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marlow, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Marlow, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Lexington, OK
- Assisted Living in McAlester, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa, OK
- Assisted Living in Clinton, OK
- Assisted Living in Collinsville, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in Dewey, OK
- Assisted Living in Lawton, OK
- Assisted Living in Sallisaw, OK
- Assisted Living in Broken Arrow, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole, OK
- Assisted Living in Ponca City, OK
- Assisted Living in Noble, OK
- Assisted Living in Yukon, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted Living in Sequoyah County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, OK
- Assisted Living in McIntosh County, OK
- Assisted Living in Blaine County, OK
- Assisted Living in Rogers County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
- Assisted Living in Choctaw County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Adair County, OK
- Assisted Living in LeFlore County, OK
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007