Assisted Living Facilities in Blaine County, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities in Blaine County, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Blaine County, OK area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Okeene, Oklahoma, you may come across Summers Healthcare, situated at 119 North 6th Street in the 73763 zip code area in Blaine County. Summers Healthcare provides help to senior citizens living in Okeene who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Summers Healthcare includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Geary Community Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Geary, Oklahoma. It has a total of 67 assisted living apartments. Geary Community Nursing Home can be found at 720 North Galena, in the 73040 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Blaine County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Geary Community Nursing Home include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 800 Arapaho Avenue, inside 73048 zip code area, Maple Lawn Nursing And Rehabilitation provides assisted senior living in Hydro, OK to 55 and older adults who live in Blaine County. Maple Lawn Nursing And Rehabilitation accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Blaine County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Blaine County, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Blaine County area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Blaine County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Blaine County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Blaine County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Blaine County, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Blaine County, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007