Assisted Living Facilities in Greenville, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Greenville, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Greenville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greenville, NC directly and in the immediate area of Pitt County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Greenville, North Carolina, you may find Red Oak Assisted Living, situated at 2920 Williams Road in the 27834 zip code area in Pitt County. Red Oak Assisted Living provides help to elderly adults living in Greenville who require help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Red Oak Assisted Living includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Southern Living Assisted Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Greenville, North Carolina. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. Southern Living Assisted Care can be found at 2060 West Fifth Street, in the 27834 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Pitt County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Southern Living Assisted Care include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 2715 Dickinson Avenue, inside 27834 zip code area, Brookdale Dickinson Avenue provides assisted senior living in Greenville, NC to retirees who reside in Pitt County. Brookdale Dickinson Avenue accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 76 Pitt County residents.
Oak Haven Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living community located at 506 Mattox Road, 27834 zip code. Up to 54 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Pitt County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Oak Haven Assisted Living. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Spring Arbor Of Greenville provides assisted senior living in Pitt county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 66 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Spring Arbor Of Greenville is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Greenville, NC and Pitt County. Spring Arbor Of Greenville is situated at 2097 West Arlington Boulevard, 27834.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Greenville, North Carolina, Cypress Glen Retirement Community Memory Care Cottage is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. Cypress Glen Retirement Community Memory Care Cottage offers assisted living services not only to Greenville older adults, but also to all Pitt County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard, an assisted living community in Greenville, North Carolina located at 2105 W. Arlington Boulevard, 27834 zip code area. Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard offers assisted living in Pitt County to a maximum of 60 retired adults.
2 More Facilities in Pitt County, NC
Winterville Manor provides assisted living services in Pitt County to up to 29 55 and over adults at a time. Winterville Manor is located at 2527 Jones Street in the 28590 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers amenities like apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and restaurant-style dining options.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greenville, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greenville area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greenville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greenville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pitt County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greenville, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Greenville, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Red Springs, NC
- Assisted Living in Fuquay Varina, NC
- Assisted Living in Wallace, NC
- Assisted Living in Clemmons, NC
- Assisted Living in Windsor, NC
- Assisted Living in Kannapolis, NC
- Assisted Living in Newton, NC
- Assisted Living in Sanford, NC
- Assisted Living in Pinehurst, NC
- Assisted Living in Lumberton, NC
- Assisted Living in Fremont, NC
- Assisted Living in Louisburg, NC
- Assisted Living in Rocky Mount, NC
- Assisted Living in Asheville, NC
- Assisted Living in Charlotte, NC
- Assisted Living in Bertie County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caswell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Robeson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alexander County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Bladen County, NC
- Assisted Living in Macon County, NC
- Assisted Living in Vance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Columbus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
Additional assisted living options in Greenville:
If your loved one lives in Greenville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Greenville, NC that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007