Assisted Living Facilities in Avery County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Avery County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Avery County, NC area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Newland, North Carolina, you may come across The Heritage Of Sugar Mountain, located at 264 Sugar Mtn. #2 Road in the 28657 zip code area in Avery County. The Heritage Of Sugar Mountain provides assistance to elderly adults living in Newland who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. The Heritage Of Sugar Mountain includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Cranberry House is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Newland, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Cranberry House can be found at 6215 N. Us 19 E Highway, in the 28657 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Avery County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Cranberry House include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Avery County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Avery County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Avery County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Avery County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Avery County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Avery County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Avery County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
More assisted living options in Avery County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Avery County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Avery County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007