Assisted Living Facilities in Davie County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Davie County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Davie County, NC area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Mocksville, North Carolina, you may come across The Heritage Of Cedar Rock, located at 191 Crestview Drive in the 27028 zip code area in Davie County. The Heritage Of Cedar Rock provides assistance to retirees living in Mocksville who require help with showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. The Heritage Of Cedar Rock includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Somerset Court Of Mocksville is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Mocksville, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Somerset Court Of Mocksville can be found at 150 Ken Dwiggins Drive, in the 27028 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Davie County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Somerset Court Of Mocksville include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 337 Hospital Street, inside 27028 zip code area, Davie Place Residential Care offers assisted living in Mocksville, NC to seniors who live in Davie County. Davie Place Residential Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 69 Davie County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Davie County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Davie County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Davie County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Davie County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Davie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Davie County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Davie County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007