Assisted Living Facilities in Watertown, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Watertown, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Watertown elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Watertown, NY directly and in the immediate area of Jefferson County.
While looking for assisted living in Watertown, New York, you will likely come across The Lodge At Ives Hill, located at 1200 Jewell Drive in the 13601 zip code area in Jefferson County. The Lodge At Ives Hill provides help to senior citizens living in Watertown who require help with bathing, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. The Lodge At Ives Hill includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Samaritan Summit Village is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Watertown, New York. It has a total of 120 assisted living apartments. Samaritan Summit Village can be found at 22691 Campus Drive, in the 13601 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Jefferson County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Samaritan Summit Village include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, movie theater room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 518 Pine Street, inside 13601 zip code area, Angel's Inn Home For Adults provides assisted senior living in Watertown, NY to senior citizens who live in Jefferson County. Angel's Inn Home For Adults accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 24 Jefferson County residents.
3 More Facilities in Jefferson County, NY
Carthage Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 1045 West Street, 13619 zip code. Up to 90 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Jefferson County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Carthage Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Carthage Area Hospital Snf provides senior assisted living in Jefferson county, New York. It offers a total of 30 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Carthage Area Hospital Snf is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Carthage, NY and Jefferson County. Carthage Area Hospital Snf is located at 1001 West Street Road, 13619.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Carthage, New York, Meadowbrook Terrace Assisted Living Facility is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 60 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is AF0704A. Meadowbrook Terrace Assisted Living Facility offers assisted living services not just to Carthage senior citizens, but also to all Jefferson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Watertown, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Watertown area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Watertown senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Watertown blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jefferson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Watertown, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Watertown, New York
- Assisted Living in Gloversville, NY
- Assisted Living in Lancaster, NY
- Assisted Living in Troy, NY
- Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
- Assisted Living in Cambridge, NY
- Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Brentwood, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Lynbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Carthage, NY
- Assisted Living in Manlius, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Orleans County, NY
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007