Assisted Living Facilities in Bath, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Bath, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Bath elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bath, NY directly and in the immediate area of Steuben County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Bath, New York, you will likely come across Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital Snf, located at 7571 State Route 54 in the 14810 zip code area in Steuben County. Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital Snf provides help to seniors living in Bath who require help with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital Snf includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Country Valley Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Bath, New York. It has a total of 19 assisted living apartments. Country Valley Home can be found at 5946 County Route 11, in the 14810 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Steuben County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Country Valley Home include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 7009 Rumsey Street Extension, inside 14810 zip code area, Steuben Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare provides assisted living in Bath, NY to older adults who reside in Steuben County. Steuben Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 105 Steuben County residents.
7 More Facilities in Steuben County, NY
Sue's Rest is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 396 Canisteo Street, 14843 zip code. Up to 14 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Steuben County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Sue's Rest. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Cohocton Valley Home For Adults provides assisted senior living in Steuben county, New York. It offers a total of 10 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Cohocton Valley Home For Adults is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any seniors living in Avoca, NY and Steuben County. Cohocton Valley Home For Adults is situated at 64 South Main Street, 14809.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Avoca, New York, Maryville Home For Adults is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 14 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is AF0533A. Maryville Home For Adults provides assisted living services not only to Avoca senior citizens, but also to all Steuben County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Corning Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare, an assisted living facility in Corning, New York located at 205 East First Street, 14830 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, complimentary laundry services and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Corning Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare offers assisted living in Steuben County to a maximum of 120 senior citizens.
Pinecrest Home For Adults provides senior assisted living in Steuben County to up to 17 55+ adults at a time. Pinecrest Home For Adults is located at 7 Charlesworth Avenue in the 14809 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site hair salon and grooming services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Updyke's Willow Ridge Quality Care Facility, located at 131 Hornell Street, Hornell, New York, 14843 provides assisted living for seniors residing in Steuben County and nearby areas. Updyke's Willow Ridge Quality Care Facility has a maximum capacity of 40 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Brookdale Painted Post is an assisted living facility in Painted Post, New York, providing services and care to 55 and over adults who need help with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are trying to find assisted living in Steuben County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Brookdale Painted Post. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 110 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bath, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bath area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bath senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bath blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Steuben County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bath, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Bath, New York
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NY
- Assisted Living in Babylon, NY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, NY
- Assisted Living in Manlius, NY
- Assisted Living in Fairport, NY
- Assisted Living in Williamsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Delmar, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in New Paltz, NY
- Assisted Living in Huntington, NY
- Assisted Living in East Greenbush, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Patchogue, NY
- Assisted Living in Monsey, NY
- Assisted Living in Avoca, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx County, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, NY
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Yates County, NY
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Bath:
If your loved one lives in Bath and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Bath, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007