Assisted Living Facilities in Goshen, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Goshen, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Goshen elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Goshen, NY directly and in the immediate area of Orange County.
While looking for assisted living in Goshen, New York, you may come across Elant At Goshen, situated at 46 Harriman Drive in the 10924 zip code area in Orange County. Elant At Goshen assists 55 and older adults living in Goshen who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Elant At Goshen includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community cooking section.
The Valley View Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Goshen, New York. It has a total of 360 assisted living units. The Valley View Center can be found at Glenmere Cove Rd, in the 10924 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Orange County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at The Valley View Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, movie room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 214 Harriman Drive, inside 10924 zip code area, Glen Arden offers senior assisted living in Goshen, NY to retired adults who reside in Orange County. Glen Arden accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 28 Orange County residents.
8 More Facilities in Orange County, NY
Promenade At Tuxedo Place is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 40 Hospital Road, 10987 zip code. Up to 89 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Orange County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Promenade At Tuxedo Place. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Carlucci Homes provides senior assisted living in Orange county, New York. It offers a total of 23 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Carlucci Homes is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Port Jervis, NY and Orange County. Carlucci Homes is located at 516 Mullock Road, 12771.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in New Windsor, New York, New Windsor Country Inn is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 86 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is AF0333A. New Windsor Country Inn offers assisted living services not only to New Windsor residents, but also to all Orange County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Braemar Living At Wallkill, an assisted living community in Middletown, New York located at 21 Riverside Drive, 10941 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Braemar Living At Wallkill provides assisted living in Orange County to a maximum of 200 retirees.
Mount Alverno Center provides assisted living in Orange County to up to 85 55+ adults at a time. Mount Alverno Center is located at 20 Grand Street in the 10990 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, barbershop and salon services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Campbell Hall Nursing Home, located at 23 Kiernan Rd, Campbell Hall, New York, 10916 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Orange County and surrounding areas. Campbell Hall Nursing Home has a total capacity of 134 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include medication management, transportation services and daily physical fitness activities.
The Eliot At Erie Station Alp is an assisted living facility in Middletown, New York, providing care and services to elderly adults who need help with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. If you are searching for assisted living in Orange County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook The Eliot At Erie Station Alp. Its full capacity is 96 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted senior living in Middletown, New York, you may find Promenade At Middletown, situated at 70 Fulton Street in the 10940 zip code area in Orange County. Promenade At Middletown assists 55 and over adults living in Middletown who are searching for assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Promenade At Middletown includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Goshen, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Goshen area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Goshen senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Goshen blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Orange County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Goshen, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Goshen, New York
- Assisted Living in Millbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in Liberty, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Baldwinsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Medina, NY
- Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Cohoes, NY
- Assisted Living in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Bath, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NY
- Assisted Living in Genesee County, NY
- Assisted Living in New York County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, NY
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Goshen:
If your loved one lives in Goshen and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Goshen, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007