Assisted Living Facilities in Florence, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities near Florence, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Florence elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Florence, KY directly and in the immediate area of Boone County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Florence, Kentucky, you will likely come across Colonial Gardens, situated at 6910 Hopeful Road in the 41042 zip code area in Boone County. Colonial Gardens provides help to 55 and over adults living in Florence who require aid with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Colonial Gardens includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Florence Park Care Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Florence, Kentucky. It has a total of 150 assisted living units. Florence Park Care Center can be found at 6975 Burlington Pike, in the 41042 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Boone County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Florence Park Care Center include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 7665 Ewing Blvd. , inside 41042 zip code area, Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living offers assisted living in Florence, KY to 55+ adults who live in Boone County. Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 111 Boone County residents.
Bridge Point Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 7300 Woodspoint Drive, 41042 zip code. Up to 151 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Boone County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Bridge Point Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
St Elizabeth Florence Snf provides assisted living in Boone county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 16 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. St Elizabeth Florence Snf is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any older adults living in Florence, KY and Boone County. St Elizabeth Florence Snf is situated at 4900 Houston Road, 41042.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Florence, Kentucky, Elmcroft Of Florence is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. Elmcroft Of Florence provides assisted living services not just to Florence senior citizens, but also to all Boone County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Florence, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Florence area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Florence senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Florence blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Boone County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Florence, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Florence, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in BUTLER, KY
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, KY
- Assisted Living in PROSPECT, KY
- Assisted Living in OWINGSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in BEREA, KY
- Assisted Living in PINEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, KY
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in SCOTT County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BALLARD County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Assisted Living in BATH County, KY
- Assisted Living in LYON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, KY
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAVES County, KY
Additional assisted living options in Florence:
If your loved one lives in Florence and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Florence, KY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007