Assisted Living Facilities in Ashland, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ashland, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ashland elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ashland, KY directly and in the immediate area of Boyd County.
While looking for assisted living in Ashland, Kentucky, you will likely find Kings Daughters And Sons Home, located at 1100 Bath Avenue in the 41101 zip code area in Boyd County. Kings Daughters And Sons Home assists 55 and older adults living in Ashland who need help with showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Kings Daughters And Sons Home includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Woodland Oaks is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Ashland, Kentucky. It has a total of 110 assisted living units. Woodland Oaks can be found at 1820 Oakview Road, in the 41101 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Boyd County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Woodland Oaks include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 2500 State Route 5, inside 41102 zip code area, Kingsbrook Lifecare Center offers assisted living in Ashland, KY to 55+ adults who reside in Boyd County. Kingsbrook Lifecare Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 137 Boyd County residents.
Hamilton's Pch is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 250 West Central Avenue, 41101 zip code. Up to 22 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Boyd County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Hamilton's Pch. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Boyd Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides senior living in Boyd county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 60 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Boyd Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Ashland, KY and Boyd County. Boyd Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is situated at 12800 Princeland Drive, 41102.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Ashland, Kentucky, Artrips Personal Care Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 22 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 100030. Artrips Personal Care Home provides assisted living services not only to Ashland residents, but also to all Boyd County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Frasure's Personal Care Home, an assisted living facility in Ashland, Kentucky located at 1308 Riverview Road, 41101 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily entertainment. Frasure's Personal Care Home offers assisted living in Boyd County to a maximum of 61 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ashland, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ashland area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ashland senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ashland blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Boyd County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ashland, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ashland, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in FORT THOMAS, KY
- Assisted Living in LEWISPORT, KY
- Assisted Living in BUTLER, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, KY
- Assisted Living in MORGANFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in WILMORE, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, KY
- Assisted Living in BEREA, KY
- Assisted Living in OWINGSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PROSPECT, KY
- Assisted Living in BEAVER DAM, KY
- Assisted Living in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PENDLETON County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL County, KY
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, KY
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, KY
- Assisted Living in TRIGG County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in KNOTT County, KY
- Assisted Living in ROWAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007