Assisted Living Facilities in Lyon County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lyon County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lyon County, KY area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Kuttawa, Kentucky, you will likely find River's Bend Retirement Community, located at 300 Beech St. in the 42055 zip code area in Lyon County. River's Bend Retirement Community helps 55 and over adults living in Kuttawa who require help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. River's Bend Retirement Community includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Christian Care Center Of Kuttawa is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Kuttawa, Kentucky. It has a total of 65 assisted living units. Christian Care Center Of Kuttawa can be found at 1253 Lake Barkley Drive, in the 42055 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Lyon County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Christian Care Center Of Kuttawa include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and welcoming visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lyon County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lyon County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lyon County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lyon County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lyon County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lyon County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LYON County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Lyon County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Lyon County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lyon County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007