Assisted Living Facilities in Tahlequah, Oklahoma
We've located the best assisted living communities near Tahlequah, Oklahoma. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Tahlequah elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Tahlequah, OK directly and in the immediate area of Cherokee County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, you may come across Grace Living Center - Tahlequah East Shawnee, situated at 614 Cherry Street in the 74465 zip code area in Cherokee County. Grace Living Center - Tahlequah East Shawnee provides assistance to senior citizens living in Tahlequah who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Grace Living Center - Tahlequah East Shawnee includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Cherokee County Nursing Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Tahlequah, Oklahoma. It has a total of 100 assisted living apartments. Cherokee County Nursing Center can be found at 1504 North Cedar Avenue, in the 74464 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Cherokee County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Cherokee County Nursing Center include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 1380 N. Heritage Lane, inside 74464 zip code area, Brookdale Tahlequah Heritage offers senior assisted living in Tahlequah, OK to senior citizens who reside in Cherokee County. Brookdale Tahlequah Heritage accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 55 Cherokee County residents.
Grace Living Center - Tahlequah University Northwest is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 1201 North Vinita Avenue, 74464 zip code. Up to 139 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Cherokee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Grace Living Center - Tahlequah University Northwest. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Go Ye Village Continuum Of Care Retirement Community provides senior assisted living in Cherokee county, Oklahoma. It offers a total of 74 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Go Ye Village Continuum Of Care Retirement Community is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Tahlequah, OK and Cherokee County. Go Ye Village Continuum Of Care Retirement Community is located at 1201 W. 4th Street, 74464.
1 More Facilities in Cherokee County, OK
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Welling, Oklahoma, Sugar Mountain Retreat is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 54 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is RC0201. Sugar Mountain Retreat provides assisted living services not only to Welling residents, but also to all Cherokee County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Tahlequah, OK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Tahlequah area of Oklahoma can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Tahlequah senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Tahlequah blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cherokee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Tahlequah, OK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Claremore, OK
- Assisted Living in Del City, OK
- Assisted Living in Collinsville, OK
- Assisted Living in Bethany, OK
- Assisted Living in Sand Springs, OK
- Assisted Living in Yukon, OK
- Assisted Living in Woodward, OK
- Assisted Living in Pryor, OK
- Assisted Living in Edmond, OK
- Assisted Living in Okemah, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee, OK
- Assisted Living in Durant, OK
- Assisted Living in Alva, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in Catoosa, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tillman County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Grant County, OK
- Assisted Living in Rogers County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Hughes County, OK
- Assisted Living in Wagoner County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, OK
- Assisted Living in Sequoyah County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kingfisher County, OK
- Assisted Living in Choctaw County, OK
Additional assisted living options in Tahlequah:
If your loved one lives in Tahlequah and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Tahlequah, OK that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007