Assisted Living Facilities in Hammond, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Hammond, Louisiana. All Hammond assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including both senior living and assisted living communities in Hammond, LA.
While looking for assisted senior living in Hammond, Louisiana, you will likely come across Landmark Nursing Center Hammond, situated at 1300 Derek Drive in the 70403 zip code area in Tangipahoa Parish County. Landmark Nursing Center Hammond provides help to seniors living in Hammond who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Landmark Nursing Center Hammond includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Live Oak Village Of Hammond is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Hammond, Louisiana. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. Live Oak Village Of Hammond can be found at 17010 Old Covington Highway, in the 70403 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Tangipahoa Parish County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Live Oak Village Of Hammond include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 16170 E. Minnesota Park Road, inside 70403 zip code area, Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond provides senior assisted living in Hammond, LA to senior citizens who live in Tangipahoa Parish County. Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 98 Tangipahoa Parish County residents.
Hammond Nursing Home is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 501 Old Covington Highway, 70403 zip code. Up to 120 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Tangipahoa Parish County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Hammond Nursing Home. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Belle Maison Nursing Home provides assisted senior living in Tangipahoa Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 140 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Belle Maison Nursing Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Hammond, LA and Tangipahoa Parish County. Belle Maison Nursing Home is situated at 15704 Medical Arts Plaza, 70403.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Hammond, Louisiana, Heritage Healthcare - Hammond is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 108 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 195526. Heritage Healthcare - Hammond provides assisted living services not just to Hammond older adults, but also to all Tangipahoa Parish County residents.
2 More Facilities in Tangipahoa Parish, LA
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Kentwood Manor Nursing Home, an assisted living community in Kentwood, Louisiana located at 921 Ave G, 70444 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Kentwood Manor Nursing Home provides assisted living in Tangipahoa Parish County to a maximum of 108 retirees.
Tangi Pines Nursing Center provides assisted living services in Tangipahoa Parish County to up to 100 seniors at a time. Tangi Pines Nursing Center is located at 709 East North Place in the 70422 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, grooming and beauty services and 3 meals and snacks.
Assisted living facilities near Hammond, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Bossier City, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Homer, LA
- Assisted Living in Lake Charles, LA
- Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
- Assisted Living in Wisner, LA
- Assisted Living in Harvey, LA
- Assisted Living in Abbeville, LA
- Assisted Living in Luling, LA
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, LA
- Assisted Living in Mansura, LA
- Assisted Living in Slidell, LA
- Assisted Living in Kaplan, LA
- Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Allen Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in La Salle Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bienville Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Sabine Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Charles Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Morehouse Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklin Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Vernon Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Beauregard Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Grant Parish County, LA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007