Assisted Living Facilities in New Iberia, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near New Iberia, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to New Iberia elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in New Iberia, LA directly and in the immediate area of Iberia Parish.
While looking for assisted living in New Iberia, Louisiana, you may find Azalea Estates Of New Iberia, situated at 1318 Andre Street in the 70563 zip code area in Iberia Parish County. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia helps elderly adults living in New Iberia who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in New Iberia, Louisiana. It has a total of 150 assisted living units. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center can be found at 1306 W Admiral Doyle Dr, in the 70560 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Iberia Parish County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 1000 Darby Lane, inside 70560 zip code area, Garden View Assisted Living offers assisted living in New Iberia, LA to retired adults who live in Iberia Parish County. Garden View Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 64 Iberia Parish County residents.
New Iberia Manor North is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 1803 Jane Street, 70563 zip code. Up to 101 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Iberia Parish County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by New Iberia Manor North. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Consolata Home provides assisted living in Iberia Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 114 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Consolata Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any seniors living in New Iberia, LA and Iberia Parish County. Consolata Home is located at 2319 East Main Street, 70560.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in New Iberia, Louisiana, New Iberia Manor South is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 100 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 195326. New Iberia Manor South provides assisted living services not just to New Iberia senior citizens, but also to all Iberia Parish County seniors.
1 More Facilities in Iberia Parish, LA
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Maison Teche Nursing Center, an assisted living community in Jeanerette, Louisiana located at 7307 Old Spanish Trail, 70544 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and multiple social activities every day. Maison Teche Nursing Center offers assisted living in Iberia Parish County to a maximum of 121 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in New Iberia, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in New Iberia area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian New Iberia senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for New Iberia blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Iberia Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in New Iberia, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near New Iberia, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in West Monroe, LA
- Assisted Living in Pineville, LA
- Assisted Living in Franklinton, LA
- Assisted Living in Jackson, LA
- Assisted Living in Bunkie, LA
- Assisted Living in Alexandria, LA
- Assisted Living in Homer, LA
- Assisted Living in Mansura, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Houma, LA
- Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier City, LA
- Assisted Living in Deridder, LA
- Assisted Living in Jonesboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Ruston, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Davis Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Concordia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Webster Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Vernon Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Acadia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberville Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in West Carroll Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Sabine Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Ascension Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Evangeline Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Natchitoches Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Winn Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Allen Parish County, LA
Additional assisted living options in New Iberia:
If your loved one lives in New Iberia and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in New Iberia, LA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007