Assisted Living Facilities in Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Tangipahoa Parish, LA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Hammond, Louisiana, you may find Live Oak Village Of Hammond, located at 17010 Old Covington Highway in the 70403 zip code area in Tangipahoa Parish County. Live Oak Village Of Hammond helps elderly adults living in Hammond who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Live Oak Village Of Hammond includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Kentwood Manor Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Kentwood, Louisiana. It has a total of 108 assisted living apartments. Kentwood Manor Nursing Home can be found at 921 Ave G, in the 70444 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Tangipahoa Parish County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Kentwood Manor Nursing Home include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 15704 Medical Arts Plaza, inside 70403 zip code area, Belle Maison Nursing Home provides senior assisted living in Hammond, LA to 55+ adults who reside in Tangipahoa Parish County. Belle Maison Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 140 Tangipahoa Parish County residents.
Landmark Nursing Center Hammond is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1300 Derek Drive, 70403 zip code. Up to 150 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Tangipahoa Parish County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Landmark Nursing Center Hammond. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Heritage Healthcare - Hammond provides assisted senior living in Tangipahoa Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 108 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Heritage Healthcare - Hammond is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retirees living in Hammond, LA and Tangipahoa Parish County. Heritage Healthcare - Hammond is situated at 800 South Oak St. , 70403.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Hammond, Louisiana, Hammond Nursing Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 120 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 195611. Hammond Nursing Home offers assisted living services not just to Hammond older adults, but also to all Tangipahoa Parish County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond, an assisted living community in Hammond, Louisiana located at 16170 E. Minnesota Park Road, 70403 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, complimentary laundry services and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Summerfield Senior Living Of Hammond provides assisted living in Tangipahoa Parish County to a maximum of 98 seniors.
Tangi Pines Nursing Center provides assisted living care in Tangipahoa Parish County to up to 100 senior citizens at a time. Tangi Pines Nursing Center is located at 709 East North Place in the 70422 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site salon and barbershop and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Tangipahoa Parish area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Tangipahoa Parish senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Tangipahoa Parish blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Tangipahoa Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Tangipahoa Parish, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish, LA
More assisted living options in Tangipahoa Parish, LA:
If your loved one lives in Tangipahoa Parish and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Tangipahoa Parish, LA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007