Assisted Living Facilities in Livingston Parish, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Livingston Parish, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Livingston Parish, LA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Walker, Louisiana, you will likely find Southern Pine Retirement Community/ The Mclynn, located at 13603 Minton Lane in the 70785 zip code area in Livingston Parish County. Southern Pine Retirement Community/ The Mclynn assists 55 and over adults living in Walker who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Southern Pine Retirement Community/ The Mclynn includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Harvest Manor Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Denham Springs, Louisiana. It has a total of 171 assisted living units. Harvest Manor Nursing Home can be found at 9171 Cockerham Road, in the 70726 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Livingston Parish County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Harvest Manor Nursing Home include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 10359 White Road, inside 70726 zip code area, White Road Serenity Home offers assisted senior living in Denham Springs, LA to seniors who reside in Livingston Parish County. White Road Serenity Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 12 Livingston Parish County residents.
Golden Age Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 27090 Hwy 16, 70726 zip code. Up to 175 older adults who need a personal care home in Livingston Parish County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Golden Age Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
La Maison Leisure Living Home provides assisted senior living in Livingston Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 8 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. La Maison Leisure Living Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Denham Springs, LA and Livingston Parish County. La Maison Leisure Living Home is located at 8501 Florida Boulevard, 70726.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Denham Springs, Louisiana, House Of Grace is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 8 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 2203781097. House Of Grace provides assisted living services not only to Denham Springs residents, but also to all Livingston Parish County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider La Plantation Retirement Community, an assisted living community in Denham Springs, Louisiana located at 26635 La Highway 16, 70726 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, weekly laundry service and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. La Plantation Retirement Community provides assisted living in Livingston Parish County to a maximum of 73 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Livingston Parish, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Livingston Parish area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Livingston Parish senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Livingston Parish blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Livingston Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Livingston Parish, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Livingston Parish, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish, LA
More assisted living options in Livingston Parish, LA:
If your loved one lives in Livingston Parish and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Livingston Parish, LA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007