Assisted Living Facilities in Iberia Parish, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Iberia Parish, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Iberia Parish, LA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in New Iberia, Louisiana, you may come across New Iberia Manor South, located at 600 Bayard St in the 70560 zip code area in Iberia Parish County. New Iberia Manor South helps 55+ adults living in New Iberia who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. New Iberia Manor South includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Azalea Estates Of New Iberia is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in New Iberia, Louisiana. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Azalea Estates Of New Iberia can be found at 1318 Andre Street, in the 70563 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Iberia Parish County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Azalea Estates Of New Iberia include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1803 Jane Street, inside 70563 zip code area, New Iberia Manor North provides assisted living in New Iberia, LA to 55 and older adults who reside in Iberia Parish County. New Iberia Manor North accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 101 Iberia Parish County residents.
Garden View Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1000 Darby Lane, 70560 zip code. Up to 64 seniors who need a personal care home in Iberia Parish County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Garden View Assisted Living. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Maison Teche Nursing Center provides assisted living in Iberia Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 121 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Maison Teche Nursing Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any retirees living in Jeanerette, LA and Iberia Parish County. Maison Teche Nursing Center is located at 7307 Old Spanish Trail, 70544.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in New Iberia, Louisiana, Consolata Home is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 114 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 195618. Consolata Home provides assisted living services not only to New Iberia older adults, but also to all Iberia Parish County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, an assisted living community in New Iberia, Louisiana located at 1306 W Admiral Doyle Dr, 70560 zip code area. It includes services like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and daily social activities. Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living in Iberia Parish County to a maximum of 150 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Iberia Parish, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Iberia Parish area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Iberia Parish senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Iberia Parish blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Iberia Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Iberia Parish, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Iberia Parish, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish, LA
More assisted living options in Iberia Parish, LA:
If your loved one lives in Iberia Parish and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Iberia Parish, LA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007