Assisted Living Facilities in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lafourche Parish, LA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Lockport, Louisiana, you may find Broadway Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, located at 7534 Highway 1 in the 70374 zip code area in Lafourche Parish County. Broadway Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assistance to retirees living in Lockport who require assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Broadway Nursing And Rehabilitation Center includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
The Claiborne At Thibodaux is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Thibodaux, Louisiana. It has a total of 62 assisted living units. The Claiborne At Thibodaux can be found at 2495 Talbot Avenue, in the 70301 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Lafourche Parish County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at The Claiborne At Thibodaux include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1201 Cardinal Drive, inside 70301 zip code area, St. Joseph Manor provides assisted senior living in Thibodaux, LA to 55 and older adults who live in Lafourche Parish County. St. Joseph Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 32 Lafourche Parish County residents.
Lafourche Home For Aged & Infirm is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1002 Tiger Drive, 70301 zip code. Up to 72 older adults who want a personal care home in Lafourche Parish County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Lafourche Home For Aged & Infirm. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Raceland Manor Nursing Home provides senior assisted living in Lafourche Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 102 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Raceland Manor Nursing Home is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Raceland, LA and Lafourche Parish County. Raceland Manor Nursing Home is located at 4302 Hwy. 1, 70394.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Thibodaux, Louisiana, Audubon Health And Rehab is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 180 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 195275. Audubon Health And Rehab offers assisted living services not just to Thibodaux older adults, but also to all Lafourche Parish County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Thibodaux Healthcare Center, an assisted living community in Thibodaux, Louisiana located at 1300 Lafourche Drive, 70301 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Thibodaux Healthcare Center offers assisted living in Lafourche Parish County to a maximum of 78 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lafourche Parish area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lafourche Parish senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lafourche Parish blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lafourche Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lafourche Parish, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish, LA
More assisted living options in Lafourche Parish, LA:
If your loved one lives in Lafourche Parish and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lafourche Parish, LA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007