Assisted Living Facilities in St. Landry Parish, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in St. Landry Parish, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in St. Landry Parish, LA area.
While looking for assisted living in Arnaudville, Louisiana, you will likely find J. Michael Morrow Memorial Nursing Home, situated at 883 Main Street in the 70512 zip code area in St. Landry Parish County. J. Michael Morrow Memorial Nursing Home assists senior citizens living in Arnaudville who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. J. Michael Morrow Memorial Nursing Home includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Heritage Manor Of Opelousas is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Opelousas, Louisiana. It has a total of 109 assisted living apartments. Heritage Manor Of Opelousas can be found at 7941 I-49 South Service Road, in the 70570 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in St. Landry Parish County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Heritage Manor Of Opelousas include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 7014 Hwy 71, inside 71358 zip code area, Tri-community Nursing Center provides assisted senior living in Palmetto, LA to 55 and older adults who live in St. Landry Parish County. Tri-community Nursing Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 108 St. Landry Parish County residents.
Oak Lane Wellness & Rehabilitative Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1400 W Magnolia, 70535 zip code. Up to 130 older adults who need a personal care home in St. Landry Parish County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Oak Lane Wellness & Rehabilitative Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Our Lady Of Prompt Succor Nursing Facility provides assisted living in St. Landry Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 120 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Our Lady Of Prompt Succor Nursing Facility is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Opelousas, LA and St. Landry Parish County. Our Lady Of Prompt Succor Nursing Facility is located at 954 E Prudhomme Lane, 70570.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Eunice, Louisiana, Eunice Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 152 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 195547. Eunice Manor provides assisted living services not just to Eunice senior citizens, but also to all St. Landry Parish County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Senior Village Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, an assisted living facility in Opelousas, Louisiana located at 315 Harry Guilbeau Road, 70570 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Senior Village Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living in St. Landry Parish County to a maximum of 176 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in St. Landry Parish, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in St. Landry Parish area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian St. Landry Parish senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for St. Landry Parish blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for St. Landry Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in St. Landry Parish, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near St. Landry Parish, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Livingston Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish, LA
More assisted living options in St. Landry Parish, LA:
If your loved one lives in St. Landry Parish and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in St. Landry Parish, LA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007