Assisted Living Facilities in St. Mary Parish, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in St. Mary Parish, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in St. Mary Parish, LA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Patterson, Louisiana, you will likely find Patterson Healthcare Center, situated at 910 Lia St in the 70392 zip code area in St. Mary Parish County. Patterson Healthcare Center helps 55 and older adults living in Patterson who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Patterson Healthcare Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Franklin Health Care Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Franklin, Louisiana. It has a total of 152 assisted living apartments. Franklin Health Care Center can be found at 1907 Chinaberry Street, in the 70538 zip code area. It assists retirees living in St. Mary Parish County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Franklin Health Care Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 516 Roderick Street, inside 70380 zip code area, Maison Jardin Senior Living Community provides assisted senior living in Morgan City, LA to older adults who reside in St. Mary Parish County. Maison Jardin Senior Living Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 68 St. Mary Parish County residents.
Morgan City Health Care Center is a pet friendly senior living community located at 740 Justa Street, 70380 zip code. Up to 88 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in St. Mary Parish County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Morgan City Health Care Center. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in St. Mary Parish, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in St. Mary Parish area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian St. Mary Parish senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for St. Mary Parish blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for St. Mary Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in St. Mary Parish, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near St. Mary Parish, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish, LA
More assisted living options in St. Mary Parish, LA:
If your loved one lives in St. Mary Parish and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in St. Mary Parish, LA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007