Assisted Living Facilities in Marksville, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Marksville, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Marksville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marksville, LA directly and in the immediate area of Avoyelles Parish.
While looking for assisted living in Marksville, Louisiana, you will likely find Valley View Health Care, located at 7119 Highway 1 South in the 71351 zip code area in Avoyelles Parish County. Valley View Health Care assists retirees living in Marksville who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Valley View Health Care includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Colonial Nursing Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Marksville, Louisiana. It has a total of 100 assisted living apartments. Colonial Nursing Home can be found at 426 North Washington Street, in the 71351 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Avoyelles Parish County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Colonial Nursing Home include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
8 More Facilities in Avoyelles Parish, LA
Located at 650 Pershing Avenue, inside 71322 zip code area, Bailey House provides assisted living in Bunkie, LA to 55 and over adults who live in Avoyelles Parish County. Bailey House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 61 Avoyelles Parish County residents.
Oak Haven Community Care Center is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1515 Highway 107, 71323 zip code. Up to 104 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Avoyelles Parish County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Oak Haven Community Care Center. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Bayou Chateau Nursing Center provides assisted senior living in Avoyelles Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 104 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Bayou Chateau Nursing Center is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Simmesport, LA and Avoyelles Parish County. Bayou Chateau Nursing Center is located at 16232 Hwy. 1, 71369.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Bunkie, Louisiana, Bayou Vista Community Care Center is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 92 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 195603. Bayou Vista Community Care Center offers assisted living services not just to Bunkie senior citizens, but also to all Avoyelles Parish County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Oakmont Estate, an assisted living facility in Mansura, Louisiana located at 204 Cocoville Road, 71350 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily social activities. Oakmont Estate provides assisted living in Avoyelles Parish County to a maximum of 38 senior citizens.
Hessmer Nursing Home provides assisted living in Avoyelles Parish County to up to 92 seniors at a time. Hessmer Nursing Home is situated at 3707 Hwy 114 in the 71341 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
Avoyelles Manor Nursing Home, located at 5682 Hwy. 107 South, Dupont, Louisiana, 71329 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Avoyelles Parish County and nearby areas. Avoyelles Manor Nursing Home has a maximum capacity of 104 assisted living residences. Some of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation services and daily physical fitness activities.
Riviere De Soleil Community Care Center is an assisted living facility in Mansura, Louisiana, providing care and housing to 55 and over adults who need help with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Avoyelles Parish County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Riviere De Soleil Community Care Center. It has a total capacity of 130 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marksville, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marksville area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marksville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marksville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Avoyelles Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marksville, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Marksville, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in Shreveport, LA
- Assisted Living in Morgan City, LA
- Assisted Living in Eunice, LA
- Assisted Living in Houma, LA
- Assisted Living in Luling, LA
- Assisted Living in Winnsboro, LA
- Assisted Living in Plaquemine, LA
- Assisted Living in Many, LA
- Assisted Living in Gretna, LA
- Assisted Living in Mansfield, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, LA
- Assisted Living in Covington, LA
- Assisted Living in Oak Grove, LA
- Assisted Living in Mansura, LA
- Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
- Assisted Living in Concordia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Acadia Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Caldwell Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Lincoln Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in La Salle Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. John the Baptist Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Bienville Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Claiborne Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Winn Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberville Parish County, LA
- Assisted Living in Washington Parish County, LA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007