Assisted Living Facilities in Vermilion Parish, Louisiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Vermilion Parish, Louisiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Vermilion Parish, LA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Maurice, Louisiana, you will likely come across Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation, located at 405 Milton Road in the 70555 zip code area in Vermilion Parish County. Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation assists senior citizens living in Maurice who need help with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Pelican Pointe Healthcare And Rehabilitation includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Eastridge Senior Living Suites is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Abbeville, Louisiana. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. Eastridge Senior Living Suites can be found at 2309 Richard Street, in the 70510 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Vermilion Parish County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Eastridge Senior Living Suites include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 1201 Third St, inside 70542 zip code area, Gueydan Memorial Guest Home provides assisted living in Gueydan, LA to seniors who reside in Vermilion Parish County. Gueydan Memorial Guest Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 66 Vermilion Parish County residents.
Vermilion Health Care Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 14008 Cheneau Road, 70548 zip code. Up to 120 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Vermilion Parish County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Vermilion Health Care Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Eastridge Nursing Center provides assisted living in Vermilion Parish county, Louisiana. It offers a total of 90 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Eastridge Nursing Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Abbeville, LA and Vermilion Parish County. Eastridge Nursing Center is situated at 2305 Richard St. , 70510.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Abbeville, Louisiana, Maison Du Monde Living Center is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 128 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 195567. Maison Du Monde Living Center provides assisted living services not only to Abbeville residents, but also to all Vermilion Parish County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Kaplan Healthcare Center, an assisted living facility in Kaplan, Louisiana located at 1300 W. Eighth Street, 70548 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily entertainment. Kaplan Healthcare Center offers assisted living in Vermilion Parish County to a maximum of 113 retired adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Vermilion Parish, LA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Vermilion Parish area of Louisiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Vermilion Parish senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Vermilion Parish blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Vermilion Parish deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Vermilion Parish, LA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Vermilion Parish, Louisiana
- Assisted Living in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Caddo Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Orleans Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in St. Tammany Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafayette Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Ouachita Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Calcasieu Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Rapides Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Bossier Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Avoyelles Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Terrebonne Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Tangipahoa Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Iberia Parish, LA
- Assisted Living in Lafourche Parish, LA
More assisted living options in Vermilion Parish, LA:
If your loved one lives in Vermilion Parish and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Vermilion Parish, LA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007