Assisted Living Facilities in Granbury, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Granbury, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Granbury elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Granbury, TX directly and in the immediate area of Hood County.
While looking for assisted living in Granbury, Texas, you may come across The Oaks Of Granbury, situated at 1017 Lipan Hwy in the 76048 zip code area in Hood County. The Oaks Of Granbury helps elderly adults living in Granbury who are searching for assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. The Oaks Of Granbury includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Arbor House Of Granbury is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Granbury, Texas. It has a total of 52 assisted living apartments. Arbor House Of Granbury can be found at 900 Autumn Ridge Dr, in the 76048 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Hood County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Arbor House Of Granbury include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 101 Watermark Blvd, inside 76048 zip code area, Tcg Granbury Campus offers assisted senior living in Granbury, TX to retirees who reside in Hood County. Tcg Granbury Campus accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 44 Hood County residents.
Quail Park Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 2310 Paluxy Hwy, 76048 zip code. Up to 22 seniors who need a personal care home in Hood County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Quail Park Assisted Living. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Courtyards At Lake Granbury provides senior assisted living in Hood county, Texas. It offers a total of 107 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Courtyards At Lake Granbury is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Granbury, TX and Hood County. Courtyards At Lake Granbury is located at 801 Calinco Dr, 76048.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Granbury, Texas, Quail Park Retirement Village Of Granbury is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living units and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 106013. Quail Park Retirement Village Of Granbury offers assisted living services not just to Granbury senior citizens, but also to all Hood County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Granbury, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Granbury area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Granbury senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Granbury blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hood County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Granbury, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Granbury, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT WORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSOURI CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEBURNE, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK, TX
- Assisted Living in LONGVIEW, TX
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MCKINNEY, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in UPSHUR County, TX
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, TX
- Assisted Living in RANDALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in GONZALES County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in CORYELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLORADO County, TX
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007