Assisted Living Facilities in Prattville, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Prattville, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Prattville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Prattville, AL directly and in the immediate area of Autauga County.
While looking for assisted living in Prattville, Alabama, you may find The Harbor At Hickory Hill, situated at 2102 Summit Parkway in the 36066 zip code area in Autauga County. The Harbor At Hickory Hill provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Prattville who need help with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. The Harbor At Hickory Hill includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Greensprings I is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Prattville, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Greensprings I can be found at 811 Greensprings Drive, in the 36067 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Autauga County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Greensprings I include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 809 Greensprings Drive, inside 36067 zip code area, Greensprings Ii provides assisted senior living in Prattville, AL to seniors who reside in Autauga County. Greensprings Ii accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Autauga County residents.
Prattville Health And Rehabilitation is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 601 Jasmine Trail, 36066 zip code. Up to 162 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Autauga County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Prattville Health And Rehabilitation. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
2 More Facilities in Autauga County, AL
Gables At Charlton Place Assisted Living Community provides senior living in Autauga county, Alabama. It offers a total of 24 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Gables At Charlton Place Assisted Living Community is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Deatsville, AL and Autauga County. Gables At Charlton Place Assisted Living Community is situated at 65 Charlton Place, 36022.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Deatsville, Alabama, Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Health Care Center is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 65 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is N0101. Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Health Care Center offers assisted living services not just to Deatsville older adults, but also to all Autauga County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Prattville, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Prattville area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Prattville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Prattville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Autauga County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Prattville, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Prattville, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Foley, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Opp, AL
- Assisted Living in Hoover, AL
- Assisted Living in Glencoe, AL
- Assisted Living in York, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery, AL
- Assisted Living in Hueytown, AL
- Assisted Living in Killen, AL
- Assisted Living in Eufaula, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile, AL
- Assisted Living in Arab, AL
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Rainbow City, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Perry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
Additional assisted living options in Prattville:
If your loved one lives in Prattville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Prattville, AL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007