Assisted Living Facilities in Colbert County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Colbert County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Colbert County, AL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Tuscumbia, Alabama, you may find Keller Landing, situated at 813 Keller Lane in the 35674 zip code area in Colbert County. Keller Landing provides help to 55 and older adults living in Tuscumbia who need help with showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Keller Landing includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Brookdale Shoals Alf assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Muscle Shoals, Alabama. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. Brookdale Shoals Alf assisted Living can be found at 2904 South Wilson Dam Road, in the 35661 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Colbert County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Brookdale Shoals Alf assisted Living include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 2505 Alabama Avenue, inside 35661 zip code area, Brentwood Retirement Community I provides assisted senior living in Muscle Shoals, AL to senior citizens who live in Colbert County. Brentwood Retirement Community I accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 16 Colbert County residents.
Cottage Of The Shoals is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 500 John Aldridge Drive, 35674 zip code. Up to 103 older adults who need a personal care home in Colbert County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Cottage Of The Shoals. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Brookdale Shoals Scalf al provides assisted living in Colbert county, Alabama. It offers a total of 13 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Brookdale Shoals Scalf al is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any 55 and over adults living in Muscle Shoals, AL and Colbert County. Brookdale Shoals Scalf al is situated at 2904 South Wilson Dam Road, 35661.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, Brentwood Retirement Community Ii is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is P1703. Brentwood Retirement Community Ii provides assisted living services not just to Muscle Shoals senior citizens, but also to all Colbert County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Cypress Cove Center, an assisted living facility in Muscle Shoals, Alabama located at 200 Alabama Avenue, 35661 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily social activities. Cypress Cove Center offers assisted living in Colbert County to a maximum of 90 senior citizens.
Morningside Of Sheffield provides senior assisted living in Colbert County to up to 56 seniors at a time. Morningside Of Sheffield is located at 413 Cox Blvd. in the 35660 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 meals and snacks.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Colbert County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Colbert County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Colbert County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Colbert County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Colbert County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Colbert County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
More assisted living options in Colbert County, AL:
If your loved one lives in Colbert County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Colbert County, AL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007