Assisted Living Facilities in Cullman, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Cullman, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Cullman elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cullman, AL directly and in the immediate area of Cullman County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Cullman, Alabama, you may come across Woodland Haus, located at 1900 Olive Street, Southwest in the 35055 zip code area in Cullman County. Woodland Haus provides help to retirees living in Cullman who need help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Woodland Haus includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Cullman Health Care Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Cullman, Alabama. It has a total of 95 assisted living apartments. Cullman Health Care Center can be found at 1607 Main Avenue, N. e. , in the 35056 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Cullman County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Cullman Health Care Center include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 1020 Olive Street, inside 35055 zip code area, Westminster Memory Care Of Cullman offers assisted living in Cullman, AL to older adults who live in Cullman County. Westminster Memory Care Of Cullman accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 16 Cullman County residents.
Folsom Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 401 Arnold Street Northeast, 35055 zip code. Up to 102 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Cullman County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Folsom Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Morningside Of Cullman provides senior living in Cullman county, Alabama. It offers a total of 45 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. Morningside Of Cullman is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Cullman, AL and Cullman County. Morningside Of Cullman is situated at 2021 Dahlke Drive, N. E. , 35058.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Cullman, Alabama, Woodland Village Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 149 assisted living units and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is N2204. Woodland Village Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center provides assisted living services not just to Cullman senior citizens, but also to all Cullman County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Westminster Assisted Living Of Cullman, an assisted living community in Cullman, Alabama located at 1020 Olive St. , 35055 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and daily social activities. Westminster Assisted Living Of Cullman offers assisted living in Cullman County to a maximum of 24 elderly adults.
3 More Facilities in Cullman County, AL
Brookdale Hanceville provides assisted living care in Cullman County to up to 55 retired adults at a time. Brookdale Hanceville is located at 105 Michelle Street Nw in the 35077 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes amenities such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and restaurant-style dining options.
Country Living, located at 225 County Road 1386, Falkville, Alabama, 35622 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Cullman County and nearby areas. Country Living has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living units. A few of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation and daily physical fitness activities.
Hanceville Nursing & Rehab Center is an assisted living facility in Hanceville, Alabama, providing care and housing to seniors who need help with bathing, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. If you are looking for assisted living in Cullman County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Hanceville Nursing & Rehab Center. It has a total capacity of 208 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cullman, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cullman area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cullman senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cullman blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cullman County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cullman, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Cullman, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Haleyville, AL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, AL
- Assisted Living in Dothan, AL
- Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery, AL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AL
- Assisted Living in Valley, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, AL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, AL
- Assisted Living in Northport, AL
- Assisted Living in Hueytown, AL
- Assisted Living in Sylacauga, AL
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Assisted Living in York, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Hale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clay County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Crenshaw County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
Additional assisted living options in Cullman:
If your loved one lives in Cullman and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Cullman, AL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007