Assisted Living Facilities in Jasper, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Jasper, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Jasper elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jasper, AL directly and in the immediate area of Walker County.
While looking for assisted living services in Jasper, Alabama, you may come across Ridgewood Health Services, situated at 201 Oakhill Road in the 35504 zip code area in Walker County. Ridgewood Health Services provides assistance to seniors living in Jasper who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Ridgewood Health Services includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Lakewood Senior Living Of Jasper Ii is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Jasper, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Lakewood Senior Living Of Jasper Ii can be found at 2004 Viking Drive, in the 35501 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Walker County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Lakewood Senior Living Of Jasper Ii include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 811 20th Avenue East, inside 35501 zip code area, Lakewood Senior Living Of Jasper I provides senior assisted living in Jasper, AL to 55+ adults who live in Walker County. Lakewood Senior Living Of Jasper I accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Walker County residents.
Sunrise Manor Ii is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1609 Sunrise Road, 35504 zip code. Up to 16 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Walker County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Sunrise Manor Ii. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Shadescrest Health Care Center provides assisted senior living in Walker county, Alabama. It offers a total of 107 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Shadescrest Health Care Center is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Jasper, AL and Walker County. Shadescrest Health Care Center is located at 331 25th Street, West, 35501.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Jasper, Alabama, Ridgeview Health Services is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 148 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is N6401. Ridgeview Health Services offers assisted living services not just to Jasper older adults, but also to all Walker County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Harborchase Of Jasper Assisted Living Facility, an assisted living facility in Jasper, Alabama located at 2100 Viking Drive, 35501 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and daily entertainment. Harborchase Of Jasper Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living in Walker County to a maximum of 70 retirees.
Harborchase Of Jasper Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living services in Walker County to up to 14 55 and over adults at a time. Harborchase Of Jasper Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility is situated at 2100 Viking Drive in the 35501 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and gourmet dining.
2 More Facilities in Walker County, AL
Cordova Health And Rehabilitation, located at 70 Highland Street West, Cordova, Alabama, 35550 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Walker County and surrounding areas. Cordova Health And Rehabilitation has a total capacity of 114 assisted living residences. Some of its amenities include help with managing medication, transportation services and daily physical fitness activities.
Walker Rehabilitation Center is an assisted living facility in Carbon Hill, Alabama, providing services and care to 55+ adults who require assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, self feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Walker County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Walker Rehabilitation Center. Its full capacity is 59 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jasper area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jasper senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jasper blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Walker County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jasper, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Jasper, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Glencoe, AL
- Assisted Living in Prattville, AL
- Assisted Living in Hoover, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, AL
- Assisted Living in Citronelle, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Deatsville, AL
- Assisted Living in Boaz, AL
- Assisted Living in Fort Payne, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson, AL
- Assisted Living in Elba, AL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clay County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
Additional assisted living options in Jasper:
If your loved one lives in Jasper and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Jasper, AL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007