Assisted Living Facilities in Crenshaw County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Crenshaw County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crenshaw County, AL area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Luverne, Alabama, you may come across Luverne Health And Rehabilitation, situated at 142 West 3rd Street in the 36049 zip code area in Crenshaw County. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation provides help to 55 and older adults living in Luverne who require assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Luverne, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility can be found at 370 Roy Beall Drive, in the 36049 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Crenshaw County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crenshaw County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crenshaw County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crenshaw County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crenshaw County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Crenshaw County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crenshaw County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Crenshaw County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
More assisted living options in Crenshaw County, AL:
If your loved one lives in Crenshaw County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Crenshaw County, AL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007