Assisted Living Facilities in Roanoke, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Roanoke, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Roanoke elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Roanoke, AL directly and in the immediate area of Randolph County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Roanoke, Alabama, you will likely come across Williamsburg Manor I, situated at 331 Franklin Road in the 36274 zip code area in Randolph County. Williamsburg Manor I provides assistance to retirees living in Roanoke who require aid with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Williamsburg Manor I includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Roanoke Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Roanoke, Alabama. It has a total of 65 assisted living apartments. Roanoke Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center can be found at 680 Seymour Drive, in the 36274 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Randolph County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Roanoke Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, movie theater room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 1208 Yancey Street, inside 36274 zip code area, Williamsburg Manor Ii provides assisted senior living in Roanoke, AL to older adults who live in Randolph County. Williamsburg Manor Ii accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Randolph County residents.
Traylor Retirement Community is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1235 Yancey Street, 36274 zip code. Up to 123 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Randolph County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Traylor Retirement Community. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
1 More Facilities in Randolph County, AL
Ava Hills Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Randolph county, Alabama. It offers a total of 16 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Ava Hills Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Wedowee, AL and Randolph County. Ava Hills Assisted Living is located at 1330 Old Highway 431, 36278.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Roanoke, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Roanoke area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Roanoke senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Roanoke blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Randolph County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Roanoke, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Roanoke, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Brewton, AL
- Assisted Living in McCalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Ozark, AL
- Assisted Living in Dadeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery, AL
- Assisted Living in Elba, AL
- Assisted Living in Eastaboga, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion, AL
- Assisted Living in Opelika, AL
- Assisted Living in Haleyville, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Troy, AL
- Assisted Living in Northport, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Chambers County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Chilton County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
Additional assisted living options in Roanoke:
If your loved one lives in Roanoke and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Roanoke, AL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007