Assisted Living Facilities in Pike County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pike County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pike County, AL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Troy, Alabama, you may find Troy Health & Rehabilitation Center, located at 515 Elba Highway in the 36079 zip code area in Pike County. Troy Health & Rehabilitation Center helps seniors living in Troy who are searching for help with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Troy Health & Rehabilitation Center includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Noble Manor Ii is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Troy, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Noble Manor Ii can be found at 610 Botts Avenue, in the 36081 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Pike County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Noble Manor Ii include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 610 Botts Avenue, inside 36081 zip code area, Noble Manor #3 Memory Care offers assisted living in Troy, AL to senior citizens who reside in Pike County. Noble Manor #3 Memory Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 16 Pike County residents.
Noble Manor is a pet friendly senior living community located at 610 Botts Avenue, 36081 zip code. Up to 16 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Pike County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Noble Manor. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pike County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pike County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pike County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pike County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pike County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Pike County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
More assisted living options in Pike County, AL:
If your loved one lives in Pike County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Pike County, AL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007