Assisted Living Facilities in Marion County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Marion County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marion County, AL area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Winfield, Alabama, you may find Kemp Meadows Assisted Living Center, located at 652 Tahoe Road in the 35594 zip code area in Marion County. Kemp Meadows Assisted Living Center assists senior citizens living in Winfield who need assistance with showering, dressing, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Kemp Meadows Assisted Living Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Country Place Senior Living Of Hamilton is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Hamilton, Alabama. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. Country Place Senior Living Of Hamilton can be found at 690 National Avenue, in the 35570 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Marion County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Country Place Senior Living Of Hamilton include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 184 Sasser Drive, inside 35570 zip code area, Marion Regional Nursing Home offers assisted senior living in Hamilton, AL to older adults who reside in Marion County. Marion Regional Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 79 Marion County residents.
Sunset Manor is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 251 Sunset Place, 35563 zip code. Up to 71 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Marion County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Sunset Manor. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Country Place Senior Living Of Winfield provides senior living in Marion county, Alabama. It offers a total of 28 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Country Place Senior Living Of Winfield is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Winfield, AL and Marion County. Country Place Senior Living Of Winfield is located at 480 Tahoe Road, 35594.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Winfield, Alabama, Diversicare Of Winfield is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 123 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is N4703. Diversicare Of Winfield provides assisted living services not just to Winfield senior citizens, but also to all Marion County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Kemp Meadows Specialty Care Assisted Living, an assisted living community in Winfield, Alabama located at 652 Tahoe Road, 35594 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, help with laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Kemp Meadows Specialty Care Assisted Living offers assisted living in Marion County to a maximum of 26 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marion County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marion County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marion County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Marion County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marion County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Marion County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
More assisted living options in Marion County, AL:
If your loved one lives in Marion County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Marion County, AL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007