Assisted Living Facilities in Henry County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Henry County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Henry County, AL area.
While looking for assisted living in Abbeville, Alabama, you will likely find Henry County Health And Rehabilitation Facility, located at 212 Dothan Road in the 36310 zip code area in Henry County. Henry County Health And Rehabilitation Facility provides help to 55+ adults living in Abbeville who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Henry County Health And Rehabilitation Facility includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Azalea Court Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Headland, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Azalea Court Assisted Living can be found at 508 East Church Street, in the 36345 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Henry County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Azalea Court Assisted Living include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 3084 U. s. 431 South, inside 36310 zip code area, Twin Magnolias Assisted Living provides assisted senior living in Abbeville, AL to senior citizens who live in Henry County. Twin Magnolias Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 16 Henry County residents.
Dogwood Manor Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 301 Ward Drive, 36310 zip code. Up to 16 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Henry County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Dogwood Manor Assisted Living. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Henry County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Henry County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Henry County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Henry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Henry County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Henry County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
More assisted living options in Henry County, AL:
If your loved one lives in Henry County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Henry County, AL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007