Assisted Living Facilities in Dekalb County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Dekalb County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dekalb County, AL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Crossville, Alabama, you may come across Crossville Health And Rehabilitation, located at 8922 Alabama Highway 227 North in the 35962 zip code area in Dekalb County. Crossville Health And Rehabilitation provides help to older adults living in Crossville who need aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Crossville Health And Rehabilitation includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Serenity Place I is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Fort Payne, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Serenity Place I can be found at 741 Houston Loop Rd. W, in the 35968 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Dekalb County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Serenity Place I include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 685 North Valley Avenue, inside 35961 zip code area, Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab offers senior assisted living in Collinsville, AL to older adults who reside in Dekalb County. Collinsville Healthcare & Rehab accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 200 Dekalb County residents.
Wills Creek Village is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1050 Airport Road West, 35968 zip code. Up to 40 seniors who want a personal care home in Dekalb County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Wills Creek Village. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Crowne Health Care Of Fort Payne provides assisted living in Dekalb county, Alabama. It offers a total of 123 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Crowne Health Care Of Fort Payne is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Fort Payne, AL and Dekalb County. Crowne Health Care Of Fort Payne is situated at 403 Thirteenth Street, Northwest, 35967.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Geraldine, Alabama, Rose Manor Of Geraldine is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is P2501. Rose Manor Of Geraldine offers assisted living services not only to Geraldine older adults, but also to all Dekalb County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Morning Glory Meadows, an assisted living community in Fyffe, Alabama located at 2055 Main Street, 35971 zip code area. It includes services like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Morning Glory Meadows provides assisted living in Dekalb County to a maximum of 16 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dekalb County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dekalb County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dekalb County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dekalb County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dekalb County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Dekalb County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
More assisted living options in Dekalb County, AL:
If your loved one lives in Dekalb County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Dekalb County, AL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007