Assisted Living Facilities in Smyth County, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Smyth County, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Smyth County, VA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Marion, Virginia, you will likely come across Hands Of Grace, located at 155 Ridgefield Dr in the 24354 zip code area in Smyth County. Hands Of Grace helps older adults living in Marion who are searching for help with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Hands Of Grace includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Valley Health Care Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Chilhowie, Virginia. It has a total of 26 assisted living apartments. Valley Health Care Center can be found at 940 East Lee Highway, in the 24319 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Smyth County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Valley Health Care Center include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 221 West Main Street, inside 24354 zip code area, International Rejuvenation Center provides senior assisted living in Marion, VA to 55 and over adults who live in Smyth County. International Rejuvenation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 19 Smyth County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Smyth County, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Smyth County area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Smyth County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Smyth County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Smyth County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Smyth County, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Smyth County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in James City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Arlington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007