Assisted Living Facilities in James City County, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in James City County, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in James City County, VA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Williamsburg, Virginia, you will likely come across Windsormeade Of Williamsburg, situated at 3900 Windsor Hall Drive in the 23188 zip code area in James City County. Windsormeade Of Williamsburg provides assistance to seniors living in Williamsburg who are searching for aid with showering, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Windsormeade Of Williamsburg includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Colonial Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Williamsburg, Virginia. It has a total of 65 assisted living apartments. Colonial Manor can be found at 8679 Pocahontas Trail, in the 23185 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in James City County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Colonial Manor include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 2204 Jolly Pond Road, inside 23188 zip code area, St. Charles Lwanga House provides senior assisted living in Williamsburg, VA to 55 and over adults who reside in James City County. St. Charles Lwanga House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 8 James City County residents.
Woodhaven At Williamsburg Landing is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 5500 Williamsburg Landing, 23185 zip code. Up to 70 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in James City County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Woodhaven At Williamsburg Landing. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
St. Charles Lwanga House G provides senior assisted living in James City county, Virginia. It offers a total of 5 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. St. Charles Lwanga House G is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any retired adults living in Williamsburg, VA and James City County. St. Charles Lwanga House G is located at 2208 Jolly Pond Road, 23188.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Williamsburg, Virginia, Brookdale Williamsburg is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. Brookdale Williamsburg offers assisted living services not just to Williamsburg residents, but also to all James City County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Morningside Of Williamsburg, an assisted living facility in Williamsburg, Virginia located at 440 Mclaws Circle, 23185 zip code area. Morningside Of Williamsburg provides assisted living in James City County to a maximum of 100 older adults.
Dominion Village Of Williamsburg provides assisted living in James City County to up to 58 elderly adults at a time. Dominion Village Of Williamsburg is located at 4132 Longhill Road in the 23188 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and all-inclusive dining.
Assisted Living At Patriots Colony, located at 6200 Patriots Colony Drive, Williamsburg, Virginia, 23188 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in James City County and surrounding areas. Assisted Living At Patriots Colony has a maximum capacity of 136 assisted living residences.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in James City County, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in James City County area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian James City County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for James City County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for James City County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in James City County, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near James City County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Arlington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
More assisted living options in James City County, VA:
If your loved one lives in James City County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in James City County, VA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007