Assisted Living Facilities in Arlington County, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Arlington County, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Arlington County, VA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Arlington, Virginia, you will likely find Sunrise At Bluemont Park, located at 5900 , 5910 And 5920 Wilson Blvd. in the 22205 zip code area in Arlington County. Sunrise At Bluemont Park provides assistance to retired adults living in Arlington who require aid with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Sunrise At Bluemont Park includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Brookdale Arlington is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Arlington, Virginia. It has a total of 200 assisted living apartments. Brookdale Arlington can be found at 3821 Wilson Blvd, in the 22203 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Arlington County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Brookdale Arlington include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 1422 N. Fillmore Street, inside 22201 zip code area, North Fillmore Street Alf offers assisted living in Arlington, VA to elderly adults who reside in Arlington County. North Fillmore Street Alf accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 7 Arlington County residents.
Sunrise Of Arlington is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 2000 North Glebe Road, 22207 zip code. Up to 60 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Arlington County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Sunrise Of Arlington. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Mary Marshall Assisted Living Residence provides senior living in Arlington county, Virginia. It offers a total of 52 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. Mary Marshall Assisted Living Residence is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Arlington, VA and Arlington County. Mary Marshall Assisted Living Residence is situated at 2000 5th Street, South, 22204.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Arlington, Virginia, Culpepper Garden is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. Culpepper Garden offers assisted living services not just to Arlington senior citizens, but also to all Arlington County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Community Res-north 13th Street Assisted Living Facility, an assisted living community in Arlington, Virginia located at 3824 North 13th Street, 22201 zip code area. Community Res-north 13th Street Assisted Living Facility offers assisted living in Arlington County to a maximum of 8 elderly adults.
The Jefferson provides assisted living care in Arlington County to up to 75 55 and older adults at a time. The Jefferson is located at 900 N. Taylor Street in the 22203 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes amenities such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 meals and snacks.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Arlington County, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Arlington County area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Arlington County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Arlington County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Arlington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Arlington County, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Arlington County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in James City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
More assisted living options in Arlington County, VA:
If your loved one lives in Arlington County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Arlington County, VA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007