Assisted Living Facilities in Frederick County, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Frederick County, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Frederick County, VA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Winchester, Virginia, you will likely come across The Willows At Meadow Branch, located at 1881 Harvest Drive in the 22601 zip code area in Frederick County. The Willows At Meadow Branch provides assistance to elderly adults living in Winchester who require help with showering, dressing, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. The Willows At Meadow Branch includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Green Valley Commons is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Winchester, Virginia. It has a total of 43 assisted living units. Green Valley Commons can be found at 549 Valley Mill Road, in the 22602 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Frederick County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Green Valley Commons include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 400 Clocktower Ridge Drive, inside 22603 zip code area, The Village At Orchard Ridge offers assisted senior living in Winchester, VA to seniors who reside in Frederick County. The Village At Orchard Ridge accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 18 Frederick County residents.
Spring Arbor Of Winchester is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 2093 Northwestern Pike, 22603 zip code. Up to 100 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Frederick County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Spring Arbor Of Winchester. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury provides senior living in Frederick county, Virginia. It offers a total of 66 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Winchester, VA and Frederick County. Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury is located at 300 Westminster-canterbury Drive, 22603.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Stephens City, Virginia, Amerisist Of Stephens City is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Amerisist Of Stephens City offers assisted living services not just to Stephens City senior citizens, but also to all Frederick County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Hilltop, an assisted living community in Winchester, Virginia located at 111 Denny Lane, 22603 zip code area. Hilltop offers assisted living in Frederick County to a maximum of 96 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Frederick County area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Frederick County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Frederick County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Frederick County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Frederick County, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Frederick County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in James City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Arlington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
More assisted living options in Frederick County, VA:
If your loved one lives in Frederick County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Frederick County, VA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007