Assisted Living Facilities in Dinwiddie County, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Dinwiddie County, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dinwiddie County, VA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Petersburg, Virginia, you may come across Harris Manor, located at 24212 Gloria Drive in the 23803 zip code area in Dinwiddie County. Harris Manor helps elderly adults living in Petersburg who require assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Harris Manor includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Azzie Manor is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Dewitt, Virginia. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. Azzie Manor can be found at 15611 Keelers Mill Road, in the 23840 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Dinwiddie County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Azzie Manor include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and expanded visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dinwiddie County area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dinwiddie County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dinwiddie County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dinwiddie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dinwiddie County, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Dinwiddie County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in James City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Arlington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
More assisted living options in Dinwiddie County, VA:
If your loved one lives in Dinwiddie County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Dinwiddie County, VA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007